9.21.2012

Style File: Today I wore...

This week I have been working in an office where the dress code is "smart".  The term "smart" means different things for different people.  Take Sarah Palin for example; she definitely got on the wrong raunchy side of smart.  Anyhow,  the pictures Below show what I wore today.



Necklace: H & M
Dress: Reiss
Tights: M & S
Cardigan: T by Alexander Wang
Shoes: Minneketonka


Alexander Wang: T.  I found this cardigan in the wonderful Selfridges sale two years ago for £30.  I think its original price was an outrageous £170.  Thank you Selfridges!



Close up of black suede moccasins 


Close up of my chunky necklace and Reiss dress


Reiss dress detail. This dress too was a bargin in the autumn sales last year.
Never say no to having a good browse in higher- end shops- the quality and cut is usually there so will often look better on than your Topshop or H&M.  The trick is to go for classic styles as they will not look 'last season' or dated.