4.08.2013

Style File: At the Coffee Shop


Boring post?  Yes probably.  But I thought I would share with you, blog reader, that I did drink coffee the other day and that I was wearing clothes.  Nothing out of the ordinary really.  I mean you wouldn't have a coffee naked would you?  

I wore:
Grey Beanie: Zara
Neon sequin grey jumper: Whistles
Necklace: South Africa
Nails: Jessica
Leather Look Leggings: Miss Selfridge
Coat: Zara TRF
Watch: Longines
Shoes: Long black riding boots by Bertie

You have probably gained nothing from reading this post.  Its not like your learning to cook a delicious healthy recipe or learning about a cool new clothing brand.  If anything this post is just to show off that I like my wardrobe and the coffee is good at a cafe called Margo and Julia's in Parsons Green. So thanks. 

Sarah X