5.23.2013

Style File: In Valencia


I havent done a style file of what I've been wearing for a long time.  I guess it's because I don't think I've been wearing anything that stylish or blog-able; or the fact I find posing for a picture a little cringe-y and arrogant.  I mean- who is to say I am well dressed?- Me? The other day however I thought I had stepped out the house blog-acceptable. So excuse my arrogance but this is what I wore.


Grey wrap crop top: Topshop (old old old season)
Skirt: American Apparel
Bag: Amichi (Spain)
Shoes: ZARA (very recent)


My new shoes: extremely comfortable, they go with everything and they were a very nice price.


My Buddah Necklace from a random small jewellery shop.


Watch: €10!!! from Ale Hop


Laura and I had just finished going for a coffee, and decided to stop off at one of the mini 'Frutas y Venduras' shops to buy some grub.  Just look at those beautiful veggies. I have not put any effects on the colours of them- If that isn't appetising then I think you're the weird one.