6.30.2013

Website: Simple Green Smoothies


The green smoothie has been hailed one of the most nutritious and delicious things one can drink (usually for breakfast).  The green smoothie has recently been getting a lot of press, largely due to the fact that a lot of models, celebrities and known health advocates swear by its power to keep you energised, and looking in tippidy-top condition. I was sent this website, 'Simple Green Smothies', by my sister who found it via Stumble Upon (another website).  With a lot of love for healthy eating and a thumbs up to the content on this website I thought it a good idea to share. I am still yet to try making a green smoothie.  This is mainly due to the fact, I like to chew, and also the fact that our blender at home is a great big heavy apparatus, which is not easy to clean. I think I better man up though and give it a try.  Maybe one of these recipes...