9.21.2013

Anya Hindmarch talks about her Spring Summer 2014 Out of This World Collection



Those who know me know that I am a serious die-hard Anya Hindmarch fan.  This is for several reasons; it is a British brand, I love the cute little bow, her designs are always executed with a quirky sophistication and (although this is slightly changing as she has grown in popularity over the years) Anya's price mark is not on parr with the ridiculous Chloe's and Chanel's. Another thing which I really admire about Anya Hindmarch is that she has taken London Fashion week by the horns- she nails it every time.

Each season Anya rises to the challenge and puts on a playful show that will often surprise, delight and entertain her fashionable guests. This season Anya brought us a lots of snake skin, pastel colours and structured shapes. Her iconic tassels and little bow details are still present in this collection. I hope you enjoy the collection as much as I do. #wishlist