10.30.2013

Style File: Harry


I haven't done a style file for ages now. I admire Scott Schuman from The Sartorialist because asking someone to pose for a picture and look natural is a harder than you think. I think that is why most of his subjects are often models or people in fashion who are customary posers. Harry, my brother, is not a customary poser, however he does know that when I say can I take pictures of you to put on my blog he obliges. 

I have done a style file on Harry before. It's funny to look back at my previous style files of Harry as he has grown up and changed quite a bit in the last year- the main difference being his hair. Anyway, here is Harry.

Harry wears:
Skinny Jeans: Topshop
T-Shirt: Friends
Denim Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Beanie: Vintage Shop
Socks: Jack Wills
Shoes: Adidas



Thanks Harry. X