9.08.2012

Vogue's Fashion Night Out

So as to not keep the very few people who read this blog hanging in regards to London's Fashion Night Out evening (the 6th of Sept), I am posting some naughty stolen pictures from the Vogue street style blog.  See them on Vogue.com, but for now here is their scoop.

Dress: Primark
Necklace: New Look
Sunglasses: Rayban
Shoes: Office

Vogue tells me that this lady is called Mary Fellows and is a stylist.
I did see this woman on the night when I got completely star struck from seeing Henry Holland (House of Holland designer) talking to her. Mary is in fact wearing House of Holland here with a Chloe bag.

Dress: Missoni
Shoes: Zara 

Dress: Vintage
Clutch: Lulu Guiness
Boots: Topshop

Top: Michael Kors and Peony Lim collaboration 
Skirt: H & M
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Necklace: Topshop
Bag: Fendi

Outer Top: Giambatista Valli
Underneath Top: American Apparel
Skirt: Erdem
Shoes: Charlotte Olympia
Bag: Proenza Shouler

My photos and thoughts on the night are to come... whether you like it or not.  This is my blog after all...