10.19.2012

Savannah


Savannah Miller, Sienna Miller's sister and one half of the design duo of the sisters label Twenty8Twelve, is set to launch her own brand called Savannah.


With Twenty8Twelve being a huge success and now in the past of both Miller's, we can only expect brilliant things to come from Savannah herself.

Here is a sneak preveiw of the Collection. *excited squeak*












I personally think the collection is quite Parisian.  It reminds me of  my favourite designers Sandro, Maje and Claudie Pierlot as the designs are simple and focus a lot on the silhouette. Its smart but relaxed and the same time: Boho but Corporate. For example, the tailored jacket with the long maxi skirt is smart casual at its best. I may have to try this for work. I think this collection is all about comfort, simple understated style and luxury. I cant wait to see the rest!



The collection is launches exclusively at online fashion store nelly.com on October 24 (t-minus 5 days), with prices starting at £20 and stretching to £175.95.